Our innovative Premium 4 Stove Fan is a uniquely engineered design. Its blades generate up to 70% more airflow than competitor products, giving you maximum benefit, whilst standing at just 199mm tall.
The Premium 4 fan operates at a low starting temperature (approx. 50°C), which means your living space will be toasty in no time. Simply place the Premium 4 onto the top of your wood-burning stove and feel the warm air distribute further into your room.
The Premium 4 Fan requires no batteries or external power. The heat of the stove top is conducted though the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor. The fan automatically slows and stops as the heat from the stove reduces.
With a durable, hard wearing black anodised finish, the Premium 4 Stove Fan not only looks the part but is designed for everyday use and long lasting performance.
All Valiant heat powered stove fans are ideal for use on wood burning stoves in homes, narrowboats, or mobile homes, and can also be used on kitchen ranges and hobs.
- 3 year warranty - Only available when purchasing directly from us
- Compact design: only 199mm high to fit the tightest of spaces
- Low starting temperature – as low as 50°C - perfect for the latest cool-topped stoves
- Unrivalled performance – pushing at a huge rate of 420 feet a minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output
- Maximum operating temperature 340°C (640°F)
- Optimum operating temperature range 80-250°C (175 – 480°F)
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant
Height (including blade): 199mm
Width (including blade): 180mm
Base plate width: 110mm
Base plate depth: 75mm
Total fan depth (approx.): 100mm
Ignite stoves, BBQs, candles and more with this electronic, fully rechargeable lighter.
CHARGING YOUR LIGHTER:
- Connect the USB to a standard USB power source
- Connect the Micro USB Mini end of the charging cable to the USB Rechargeable Lighter
- The LEDs will illuminate in turn to indicate that charging is taking place
- The charging process takes between 1 and 2 hours from complete discharge to a full battery
- Once fully charged, the LED charging indicator will remain solid
- Disconnect immediately once fully charged to prevent overheating and preserve battery life
- Fast charging via supplied USB cable
- Over 500 uses per charge
- 360° flexible rotating head
- Windproof electronic arc
- Built-in safety switch and auto cut-off
- Eco friendly and cost-effective
- No need to refill with expensive fuel
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
Protect your stove from overheating with our Stove Thermometer.
The magnetic Thermometer clearly displays the temperature of your stove, enabling you to maintain a safe and efficient operating temperature and reduce fuel consumption.
The robust design and strong magnet of the Stove Thermometer means that it’s suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface, including stoves, BBQ, ranges, patio heaters, flue pipes or chimineas.
Place the Thermometer on the top, front, or side of a flat or curved surface. The built-in magnet will maintain its hold on steel up to temperatures of around 800°F (425°C).
The optimum position is on the flue collar, or if not practical, as close to the collar as possible for a stable reliable place for monitoring the stove and flue gas temperature.
Suitable for use with most vitreous enamel, iron or steel flue pipes.
- Attaches with a strong magnet
- Use to monitor stove temperature and performance
- Use to measure flue pipe temperature
- Reduce or optimise fuel consumption
- Optimise the stove temperature to reduce chimney deposits
- Decrease the risk of overheating damage