The Remora Flue Pipe Fan is the latest addition to our Stove Fan family, designed for stoves and spaces that do not suit stovetop fans. If your stovetop does not reach a high enough temperature or has an irregular surface, you can now reap the full benefits of a Heat Powered Stove Fan. Modelled off of our best selling Premium 4, but with magnetic wings that are stable to over 400°c, the Remora is quick to attach to most 4-7” flue pipes. It takes no time to get up and running due to its easy starting motor (starting as low as 50°c), distributing heat throughout any living space, keeping you comfortable during cold spells.
Need some advice on where or how to attach/reposition the Remora? Head to our Top Tips article to discover.
- Creates a gentle airflow to distribute warmth throughout the room
- Perfect for cool top, irregular surface, soapstone or angled top stoves
- Simply place on flue pipe, light your stove and feel the warmth
- Heat from the flue pipe generates electricity to power the fan
- Suitable for all flue pipes with a magnetic attraction
- Attractive durable satin black anodised finish
- Blade and tool is packed separately within the box for product safety – needs simply fitting.
- Easy starting as low as 50 °C
- Fits 99% of flue pipes
Patented Design - GB2551040
Height (including blade): 200mm
Width (including blade): 180mm
Depth: (blade to flue pipe): 120mm
Ignite stoves, BBQs, candles and more with this electronic, fully rechargeable lighter.
CHARGING YOUR LIGHTER:
- Connect the USB to a standard USB power source
- Connect the Micro USB Mini end of the charging cable to the USB Rechargeable Lighter
- The LEDs will illuminate in turn to indicate that charging is taking place
- The charging process takes between 1 and 2 hours from complete discharge to a full battery
- Once fully charged, the LED charging indicator will remain solid
- Disconnect immediately once fully charged to prevent overheating and preserve battery life
- Fast charging via supplied USB cable
- Over 500 uses per charge
- 360° flexible rotating head
- Windproof electronic arc
- Built-in safety switch and auto cut-off
- Eco friendly and cost-effective
- No need to refill with expensive fuel
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
Protect your stove from overheating with our Stove Thermometer.
The magnetic Thermometer clearly displays the temperature of your stove, enabling you to maintain a safe and efficient operating temperature and reduce fuel consumption.
The robust design and strong magnet of the Stove Thermometer means that it’s suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface, including stoves, BBQ, ranges, patio heaters, flue pipes or chimineas.
Place the Thermometer on the top, front, or side of a flat or curved surface. The built-in magnet will maintain its hold on steel up to temperatures of around 800°F (425°C).
The optimum position is on the flue collar, or if not practical, as close to the collar as possible for a stable reliable place for monitoring the stove and flue gas temperature.
Suitable for use with most vitreous enamel, iron or steel flue pipes.
- Attaches with a strong magnet
- Use to monitor stove temperature and performance
- Use to measure flue pipe temperature
- Reduce or optimise fuel consumption
- Optimise the stove temperature to reduce chimney deposits
- Decrease the risk of overheating damage