The Vanquish 250 is our deluxe heat powered stove fan.
The fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by your stove into larger than average sized rooms. Which means you will no longer be fighting over the arm chair next to the fireplace! Our Stove Fans are also self-powered, using the heat from the stove to generate power so no batteries or mains power are needed.
Why the Vanquish?
The Vanquish 250 has unrivalled output, pushing out up to 90% greater airflow than other designs. The blade design also makes it especially suited to larger rooms. The quiet, cool running motor provides superior quality and maximises fuel efficiency.
The stove fan is the tallest fan in our range, this, combined will the slender aerodynamically designed blades gives it the optimum air movement, pushing out more warm air into your room.
- 3 year warranty - Only available when purchasing directly from us
- Up to 90% greater airflow than other designs
- Easy starting at 50°C (120°F)
- No running costs - simply place on a stove & the fan uses the heat to operate
- Maximum operating temperature 340°C (640°F)
- Optimum operating temperature range 80-250°C (175 – 480°F)
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating
- Increased fuel efficiency
- 24 months materials & workmanship guarantee
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant
Height (including blade): 250mm
Width (including blade): 230mm
Base plate width: 140mm
Base plate depth: 76mm
Ignite stoves, BBQs, candles and more with this electronic, fully rechargeable lighter.
CHARGING YOUR LIGHTER:
- Connect the USB to a standard USB power source
- Connect the Micro USB Mini end of the charging cable to the USB Rechargeable Lighter
- The LEDs will illuminate in turn to indicate that charging is taking place
- The charging process takes between 1 and 2 hours from complete discharge to a full battery
- Once fully charged, the LED charging indicator will remain solid
- Disconnect immediately once fully charged to prevent overheating and preserve battery life
- Fast charging via supplied USB cable
- Over 500 uses per charge
- 360° flexible rotating head
- Windproof electronic arc
- Built-in safety switch and auto cut-off
- Eco friendly and cost-effective
- No need to refill with expensive fuel
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
Protect your stove from overheating with our Stove Thermometer.
The magnetic Thermometer clearly displays the temperature of your stove, enabling you to maintain a safe and efficient operating temperature and reduce fuel consumption.
The robust design and strong magnet of the Stove Thermometer means that it’s suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface, including stoves, BBQ, ranges, patio heaters, flue pipes or chimineas.
Place the Thermometer on the top, front, or side of a flat or curved surface. The built-in magnet will maintain its hold on steel up to temperatures of around 800°F (425°C).
The optimum position is on the flue collar, or if not practical, as close to the collar as possible for a stable reliable place for monitoring the stove and flue gas temperature.
Suitable for use with most vitreous enamel, iron or steel flue pipes.
- Attaches with a strong magnet
- Use to monitor stove temperature and performance
- Use to measure flue pipe temperature
- Reduce or optimise fuel consumption
- Optimise the stove temperature to reduce chimney deposits
- Decrease the risk of overheating damage