The Vanquish 250 is our deluxe heat powered stove fan.
The fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by your stove into larger than average sized rooms. Which means you will no longer be fighting over the arm chair next to the fireplace! Our Stove Fans are also self-powered, using the heat from the stove to generate power so no batteries or mains power are needed.
Why the Vanquish?
The Vanquish 250 has unrivalled output, pushing out up to 90% greater airflow than other designs. The blade design also makes it especially suited to larger rooms. The quiet, cool running motor provides superior quality and maximises fuel efficiency.
The stove fan is the tallest fan in our range, this, combined will the slender aerodynamically designed blades gives it the optimum air movement, pushing out more warm air into your room.
- 3 year warranty - Only available when purchasing directly from us
- Up to 90% greater airflow than other designs
- Easy starting at 50°C (120°F)
- No running costs - simply place on a stove & the fan uses the heat to operate
- Maximum operating temperature 340°C (640°F)
- Optimum operating temperature range 80-250°C (175 – 480°F)
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating
- Increased fuel efficiency
- 24 months materials & workmanship guarantee
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant
Height (including blade): 250mm
Width (including blade): 230mm
Base plate width: 140mm
Base plate depth: 76mm
Use the handy Valiant Moisture meter to ensure you get the best burn from your fuel. Our newest model not only has a backlight screen to illuminate the reading but the built-in colour change technology indicates the moisture level of the firewood. It’s an essential tool for any fireplace owner!
How does the moisture meter work?
Fuel quality is the single most important aspect of making a successful fire. To burn effectively the moisture content of firewood needs to be less than 20%, whether it’s being used in an open fire or a stove. Freshly felled timber can have a moisture content of between 30% and 60%, which when burnt can cause dangerous creosote build-up in chimneys.
Using a moisture meter is a great way to check whether your wood will give you a safe and efficient burn, or if it needs further seasoning. The screen will glow green if your fuel contains less than 20% moisture, indicating that it’s ready to go.
The new Valiant moisture meter can also be used in timber, floors and buildings in order to detect and measure moisture content.
Easy to use and read, even in poor light
Measure moisture content of wood fuels, structural timber and brickwork
Burning fully seasoned wood generates more heat, and reduces both chimney deposits and environmental pollution
Built-in colour change technology
Measure temperature in °C or °F
Low battery indicator
Complete with protective storage bag
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Protect your stove from overheating with our Stove Thermometer.
The magnetic Thermometer clearly displays the temperature of your stove, enabling you to maintain a safe and efficient operating temperature and reduce fuel consumption.
The robust design and strong magnet of the Stove Thermometer means that it’s suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface, including stoves, BBQ, ranges, patio heaters, flue pipes or chimineas.
- Place the Thermometer on the top, front, or side of a flat or curved surface. The built-in magnet will maintain its hold on steel up to temperatures of around 800°F (425°C).
- The optimum position is on the flue collar, or if not practical, as close to the collar as possible for a stable reliable place for monitoring the stove and flue gas temperature.
- Suitable for use with most vitreous enamel, iron or steel flue pipes.
- Attaches with a strong magnet
- Use to monitor stove temperature and performance
- Use to measure flue pipe temperature
- Reduce or optimise fuel consumption
- Optimise the stove temperature to reduce chimney deposits
- Decrease the risk of overheating damage